CAD

Nice dark roast coffee

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are a fan of dark roasted coffee. Make sure you give this one a go, when it's still on special price. Otherwise I think that this coffee is priced too highly, compared to other dark roasted coffees.

Love this one.

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dark, full taste, will continue to buy it.

The office loves it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We buy this and the medium roast...Most of us dark roast lovers like this the best.

Calidad y calidad, pero muy caro a su precio normal.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un café trabajado y bueno. EL envase trae una válvula para sentir el aroma nada más cogerlo, huele que alimenta. Lo compré a precio de trial, su precio normal me parece CARÍSIMO, y no lo volveré a comprar por eso. Como aspecto malo diré que no tiene un sistema de cierre hermético después de abrirlo y tienes que recurrir a la pinza de toda la vida.

Good Coffee

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good Coffee

Absolutely horrendous

Posted by Reviewer2302444 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though the expiration date indicated the bag I received was fresh, it tasted anything but. I would liken the flavor to a very old, outdated Folger's coffee that was not sealed properly. It tastes stale, flat, and has absolutely no character or flavor notes to speak of. If you like home-brewing any coffees such as Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, New England Coffee, or even a "lower-end" brand like Folger's, you will be disappointed with this coffee. I imagine if I brewed some potting soil it would taste better than this. Do yourself a favor and avoid this coffee at all costs. I'm glad at the very least I paid $4 for this under iHerb's trial pricing...it wasn't even worth that much.

Mum's favourite

Posted by 5713609285203471761 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mum who is a coffee lover and this is her favourite now. :)

Lo adoro

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es mi café favorito!!!

Thank you for the perfect deal.

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the perfect deal.

Beautiful

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We enjoy this coffee very much, our visitors keep coming back for more 😉

1 2 3