Help

Goes down easy

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really smooth and balanced flavor -- an enjoyable cup from beginning to end! I actually prefer white tea to green tea because they have similar characteristics but the delicate white tea flavor profile is so nice in comparison to the bite of green tea. I also appreciate that this tea is full of large leaves and not all ground up and powdery like many inferior brands. I plan to try more varieties from Just a Leaf based upon this purchase.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best white tea in the world, so smooth and delicate. I start my every day with a cup of this liquid goodness and I can really say that It helps me to balance my mind.

Very smooth and tasty tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like white or green tea and this is a great organic one. I bought this tea together with the mug. It is a very smooth tasting white tea from big leaves. You just need a couple of leaves to get the great taste

Great tea

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Light and smooth taste, it is a pleasure to drink it!

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very mild flavour, a relaxing drink. Interestingly, it doesn't make me want to go pee a thousand times per hour after drinking it, as many other teas do.

OK tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice white tea with a smooth body. The only thing I would mention is that the can alots many more servings per can than the tea leafs will actually make. Not the cheapest, but nice quality.

Tasty but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of this white tea is enjoyable but it is not worthy of such a steep price. ($8/1 oz) I will enjoy the rest of this tea, but will probably not order it again. Also, packed by weight and not volume means that nice tin can shows up just barely over half full.

Tasteless!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a total waste of money, the tea is tasteless, lacks aroma and its really very little, you probably can make around 10-12 cups with it. do not buy it!

Suggest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that the tea is organic, taste is ok too.

very good

Posted by Yousef on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like it, and will buy again.

1 2