CAD

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1457840 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kettle is a great brand. Chips are always crunchy and fresh. The only negative is the new shipping weight. I would order more often if the international shipping rate was lower.

Full of vinegar!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For anyone purchasing these chips, obviously you like vinegar. That being said, I hope you REALLY like vinegar!! I used to eat a different brand of Salt and Vinegar chips in college and they were pretty darn good. Something a bit different. When I saw that Kettle Chips had the same flavor here, I went ahead and ordered remembering how I liked them years ago. And I do still like them. However...they have a very overpowering vinegar flavor. So much so, that I almost couldn't eat the first handful I took. My mouth was puckered and my face was comforting itself in ways I wasn't privvy to. But I kept trying them and can now eat them like a regular chip. It's an acquired taste. And if you only sort of like vinegar, these may not be for you. The salt is great and the chips themselves are super fresh and crunchy just like their other brands. I will still order these once in a while, but they won't be my go-to flavored chip. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Thank you! Also, feel free to have a look at my page where I have more than 180 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb. Including many other chip flavors!

Great crunch!

Posted by Reviewer2933878 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are addicting especially if you like salt! The salt and vinegar combo is just perfect, not too salty and not too much vinegar. The crunch of these chips helps you down the bag. Also, I love that they're GF!

beware: these are addictive

Posted by Reviewer2198548 on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hard to stop eating!

So tasty!

Posted by 4782361692630430721 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's really hard finding salt and vinegar potato chips in Norway, so I'm really glad I found this!

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong flavour, which I love!

I love these chips!

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore Kettle Chips, their strong vinegar flavor is awesome and they arrived both fresh and unbroken! Win! And at less than half the price they charge in Korea I cannot complain.

Best potato chips I've had!

Posted by Reviewer3095460 on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I ordered this product! I love vinegar potato chips, but we can't find it in Norway, so I thought I would give this a try. It is absolutely delicious! Best potato chips I've had!

My favorite chip

Posted by 4999963360359053424 on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best. They're super crunchy and have lots of flavor.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first the flavor was a little strange for me and my wife, but this flavor quickly became our favorite all time potato chip flavor. They are hard to stop eating. There is just something wonderfully different about these chips.