OK Body Soap - Stronger Cleansing power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a huge bar of soap so I cut in half after microwaving it for 10 sec. on medium. i tried honey and I prefer lavender, as honey is too sweet and overpowering... Lavender is much nicer and has a nice floral scent. This is not a cold process soap so it is not white in color but good enough as a body soap. I still needed body balm/oil after taking a shower with this soap, meaning it has a really strong cleansing property. If you are after a totally moisturinzing soap, I would opt for Cold process soap and not hot process soap like this one. (I prefer Out of Africa soap - totally cold processed!!) Ok for summer I think.

You go for it!

Posted by Does-it-do on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

That SMELL... Is just perfect balance between olive and lavender oils. It foams greatly, the smell leaves you with a EXTREMELY nice scent, doesnt irritate skin. And... Yes - that BIG piece of soap. Used it whole. Didnt cut it into smaller pieces. If you want to have NICE, pleasant scent, GOOD quality and PRICE, this is it... You go for it. Reordering soon...

Kiss My Face, Olive & Lavender Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife used this soap and love's it. The bars last longer then the store brands.

Kiss My Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap is luxury! It doesnt leave your skin super dry after a shower but makes the skin feel "moisturized". The smell of lavendar fills the entire bathroom, which is lovely too. This is an item I keep coming back to. Bars are big & thick and the price at IHerb is better than anywhere else. Try this, you wont be disappointed.

simply awful

Posted by jasminem on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

seriously one of the worst soaps i have ever tried. it smells like some kind of motor oil, and the oily surface (the "olive" oil, no doubt) comes off.the soap in yucky, gooey globs once you start bathing with it. i thought if i stuck it out, all those smelly globs would finally wash off, leaving the lavender part of the soap behind. no such luck. i threw the soap away.

So so soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap as it is a bit cheaper than my favorite, One With Nature. The bar is bigger, so it is harder to handle right out of the wrapper, and it doesn't work up much of a lather. Like the lavender scent, though.

Needs more lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the soap in general, however, I like a little more lather than this product provides. It works exceptionally great for tanners since it's all natural it doesn't have an adverse affect on your tan. I also had to cut the bar in half as it was a bit big to work with, but that's not a negative since it does last twice as long as normal bar soaps.

not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap is so heavily-frangranced that I almost hate using it. When I first opened the package I had a sneezing attack from the fake lavender fragrance. Even after a few showers, the scent still permeates my bathroom. Not enjoyable at all. I'm not sure why lavender essential oil is not used to scent this product. I'm so close to throwing away a bar of soap for the first time. Needless to say, I will not order this again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

lily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great,no dry skin all winter.Great price.