CA

iReeRee
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The taste is AMAZING & I love that it’s refreshing with strong birthday cake twist, easy packaging & the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits for skin, knees, collagen deficiency whilst maintaining good diet, recommend age 20+ & will see improvement & effect soon with constant collagen product use👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This collagen has been of great benefit to me since I began my keto diet. The package is in a decent size container and it helps me meet my protein needs. The taste of the powder is awesome - they should come out with more flavors for this brand! The ingredients are pretty clean!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality and ingredients are perfect, the smell and taste is like candy, it has magical effects, benefits it improved my diet and knee problems, it is for all ages and the package says it all.

3295a6ba-6f25-4d25-ad7e-7f456081c7a1
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I’m not sure yet about the effects of this collagen yet but the flavour is better than I was expecting. I drink it with unsweetened almond milk and the smell reminds me a little of cream soda. The only thing I would note is that when I first tried it, I thought it was a bit too sweet but I’m getting used to it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great tasting. This is an easy way to add extra collagen into my diet. Keto friendly with only 1 g net carbs per scoop.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Love the taste of this collagen. Great texture in my cake.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

For a keto product this is quite sweet tasting. Great quality, good composition - thank you

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good price, good taste, keto friend , good collegen supplement and less kcal, i gusse i will keep this in my cart

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great taste, mixes easily and benefits are good.