Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Branched-Chain Amino Acids, 240 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Branched chain amino acids are proposed to counteract fatigue, improve concentration and athletic performance and reduce the loss of muscle mass during exercise. They are also used in case of ALS, brain problems associated with liver disease, finally, they are used to slow down muscle loss in bedridden people. I use them periodically and I took advantage of the special price to stock them up.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

So far one of the best BCAA I have ever tried, and it doesn't cause stomach bloating, also I really felt the difference after using it especially before going to the gym, my strength remains for a longer time and faster recovery as well.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

If you doing gym ,running or anything You can't with out BCAA.

Posted on May 12, 2021

This is my first BCAA supplement so I can’t really say much but I like it because it’s very easy to incorporate these capsules into your diet to increase your protein intake.

53f52424-4bc5-40f3-a41c-ace7daf7c78c
Posted on May 17, 2022

very important supplement for those who workouts. always better to receive from food, but..

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good solution if you don't have the means to blend a powder with a beverage

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like to take it after my workout to recover muscle faster

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The capsules have a distinct odor of burning plastic. I’ve tried other brands. They don’t have such awful odor. WON’T buy again.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

L-Leucine can tone up the muscles, and L-Leucine and L-Valine can regulate blood sugar levels. However, the amount is only half the power form, so it is good for the on-the-go. At home, I use the Xtend.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

Noticed a definite increase in energy! I take them pre-workout and sometimes with a meal if what I am eating is low in protein.