Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Whey Protein + Probiotics, Vanilla Flavor, 5 lb (2.27 kg) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

this is great and valuable source of whey protein. the amount of protein per serving is great, taste is mild but "goes down" in a good way ,some proteins powders have overwhelming taste, this one has mild vanilla taste, just enough to be easy to chug near your food. if you want extra taste drop some vanilla extract in it. the cost is just amazing, you get 2.27kg size powder for half the price of other proteins. the package is easy to re-seal without any problems. i take 1 scoop before workout, one while the training, and 2 in the night as part of protein supplement in my diet. this protein quality is just great. highly recommended

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It has a great price to amount ratio, which has helped me save money and stay on my diet with my supplements, the size is great, it tastes okay, though it's a bit difficult to mix, I take it post-workout, and has helped me in the process, the quality overall is good.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

First time user of this product as part of my usual post workout supplement diet immediately after training, the vanilla flavour is one of the best tasting whey ever tried. Vanilla flavours are usually ordinary but Lake Avenue's version is REAL GOOD! Sweet yet not over-whelming, it delivers a refreshing sensation which is much welcome after a tough workout. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Really like this product because it does not have the artificial sweetness that most protein shakes has. Taste like melted vanilla ice cream and easy to digest. Mix it with almond milk taste extremely nice.

6db710a0-1137-4523-9785-1093f10cce8b
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Hello. I use this amazing protein powder often after my trainings. Nice flavor, texture, smell! And it has a really good composition. Highly recommend! The best one.

80b81388-252a-483a-9b3b-52df2e4ec11d
Posted on May 28, 2022

High quality at a reasonable price. Natural ingredients and high amount of whey protein per serving. The taste is vanilla, nice and simple. Easier on the stomach than the chocolate flavor. The package is easy to seal. This can support a regular diet or enhance protein intake after exercise. The product is highly recommended.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This protein powder has great nutrition and taste. It easily mixes with milk or water and seems to be high quality. The price is a great bargain. The probiotics are an added bonus (since protein powder bothers some peoples stomaches) Great for drinking early in the morning or for refueling after my workout.

Posted on May 10, 2022

We've tried many mixes/powders and this one definitely ranks high in terms of taste, blending, and we got a very good price/discount offered on it when we first tried. After trying we even hurried to order again to get another one with the listed price before it changed. The only down side is the bag vs. container, but that's not a deal breaker for the overall quality we're satisfied with!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I prefer this natural vanilla taste( it does tastes more natural and soft) than other whey products, even the sweetness feels less artificial. But i found that i need to put 2 scoops while other products requires only 1scoop for about 30 to 35 grams of protein. So I’m not sure if I’m buying this product again if it’s not on sale but when it comes to taste, I definitely will choose this one.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Hi quality, bought on clearance to Best Buy date coming up. Hats off to iHerb to disclose this. I have bought things off of Amazon where the seller has not disclosed such info. Before I bought I read the reviews. Some said it is too sweet. I have bought some Big Box vanilla whey that is much sweeter than this. My wife who cannot tolerate sweet says it is not bad. The serving size says 2 scoops. The scoop is much smaller than other whey brands, so it works out to the same amount of servings per package. Good stuff, and the price was right.