CAD

best brand

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1140694 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

Protein supplement

Posted by Reviewer2404898 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1951675 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2978147 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

Clean and pure ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2412674 on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not bitter, very palatable.

Lewis Labs B. Y.

Posted by Reviewer2563565 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting b. yeast at an affordable price!