CAD

helps me relax

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these to help me relax at bedtime.

Good for relaxation and sleep

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I have an overactive mind I take 1 or 2 Glycine of these pills. They help me with a good night's sleep.

Deborah Benstead

Posted by Reviewer2158100 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using this for Detox.......after finding out my Liver Conjugation pathways were not working .......glycination was particularly bad so have just started taking these.....will see how they work.....

glycine is the most wonderful natural sleep aide

Posted by 5500131298500370096 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have insomnia very bad and at 82 years old, I do. It ,lIke to take drugs. I read about the natural amino acid GLYCINE and researched a lot of,them and Life extension sounded the best to me and very reasonably prices. I am so thrilled with it. it actually helps me get a restful nights sleep after tossing and turning for years. I sent for a,bottle for my sister who is 85 and she has had tremendous results from it also. I would recommend it to anyone who has problems sleeping.

Great!

Posted by 5155799793040472158 on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this since March to help me stay asleep through the night. It's been helping tremendously!

This didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1259402 on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 capsules before I go to bed. But t this glycine didn't work for me,so I took another 2 capsules, then I could be relax and fell a sleep. I usually buy NOW glycine, for me NOW glycine is much better.

Didn't receive order.

Posted by 5587638989911936120 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have done pre payment and did not receive my order. More over i did not get my money back.

Good sleeping aid

Posted by 5437867462779151881 on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Learnt about glycine , funny enough, from my dentist, He is taking it as lozenges under the tongue for a very quick effect. I just open a capsule and do the same. Asleep in no time at all, provided I am a recovering insomniac. Tried hundreds of different remedies, only GABA with l-theanine and glycine seem to work, plus they are aminos, no harm at all. Recommend to experiment.

good

Posted by Reviewer1511611 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Not a good sleep aid

Posted by 4995854831897045462 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It might help to stay mind clear , but not a good sleep aid if you have sleeping trouble .

1 2