CA

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Game changer!

I wash my hair everyday and I have fine, thin hair that is dyed that falls easily and is quite brittle. This has significantly helped to increase smoothness, reduce breakage and increase shine to my hair without making it greasy. Will definitely purchase again!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I love this product! my hair is thin and oily. I wash it with a shampoo that makes it even dryer. this spray really saves my hair, giving it a silky touch.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I totally love this product. I use it as a leave in and to refresh my curls. Great Quality, Great pleasant scent keeps my hair smooth moisturized and frizz free. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It smells nice and it looks like it works. My hair is soft and bouncy after it dries and it holds more curl. It could be the could enhancing shampoo from the same brand, all I know is I’m happy with my hair right now.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Compared to the mask, I don't see any significant different with my hair. One part I use this one, and one part I used Olaplex 6, the O6 one was softer...

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Makes my hair feel very soft and seems to be strengthening my locks.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

love the smell , so far so good , spray before blow dry

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A pleasant scent, the amount is very big, do not grease hair, male it shiny

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

No bad smell, pretty easy to spray Hair feels well after using it. Good quality Good price on trial. Feels good. Recommended

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

easy to style my hair. Light smell not sticky.