Page 1 - Reviews - Made in Nature, Organic Dried Smyrna Figs, Soft & Sultry Supersnacks, 7 oz (198 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is a repeat purchase. My wife really likes the natural taste of this fig snack, so will definitely be back for more! Will be looking out for discount offers, perhaps during this Black Friday sale period? Lol :) Btw, the other great tasting Made in Nature snack is their unsulfured apricots ;)

99d1709a-0faf-423e-8acc-a0c0a0adca08
Posted on May 19, 2022

Good quality! Figs are a good source of both calcium and potassium, so they are beneficial for bone density. What I love about dried figs is that the seeds create a wonderful popping sensation as they burst. Since the stem is hard, you should twist it off before eating. Highly recommend!

5b9f26dc-6e64-41a4-906d-d870406d2592
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Purchase this after great experience with Plums and Apricots from Made in Nature. And this is another happy purchase. It taste great, has a perfect balance of natural sweetness. Great packaging, as you can reseal it back.

c689b175-77ed-453c-bc0a-3f59bf45f8ef
Posted on May 16, 2022

Indeed, very soft and sultry. I love it. Highly recommend. Good quality. Ingredients taste great. Love the product, good value. Love the texture and taste. packaging and size are just right. excellent source of potassium and calcium. no awful smell not too sweet too. beneficial to health especially for bone density. include fig into my diet to cut down calories to lose weight.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

If you're a fan of figs, particularly dried figs, you'll really love these. I think they're some of the best dried figs I've ever had - super sweet and delicious, and they're really good quality! I'm always disappointed when I run out of these because they're so good! Keep in mind that they taste a bit different than fresh figs, of course, and they may look a bit ugly (as dried figs usually do), but looks can be deceiving - they're great!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I start my day with one figIt has a lots of benefits specially when it’s soaked in water it’s increase it helps increase vitamin D I personally like the taste of it .the package compared to the price is fair enough It’s high-quality product and I recommend it

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Sweet and not-too-firm, this is one of the best quality dried fig brands I've found! Organic and non-GMO, the quality is seen in the fresh taste, with the occasional pit or stem. Good size packaging that will last for a bit. Great in oatmeal as well!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

These are so good! A fresh and quality product. The inside of the figs do taste like honey and jam with an awsome crunchy nuttiness from the seeds. It smells heavenly! I didn't know until recently that I even liked figs. Great discovery. Big plus, they are full of fiber. They make an excellent sweet snack. I recommend.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love these and have orderd them multiple times. They are quite large and chewy and really hit the spot for me. Even one or two in the afternoon is a great little snack and enery booster, the satisfy the urge for a little something sweet that is also good for you.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Honestly, these are hands-down the best quality figs I've ever eaten. These figs are simply that - figs. No other ingredients. They're not as soft as I'd like, but they're so tasty. They taste like cake. You'll never want another brand once you've had these as the taste is like candy. I like that there's a big size for good value. So tasty! I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag each time I grab one.