Delicious and moist

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchase these regularly. they have never let me down.You can feel more moist than any brand.

Acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok but a bit dried as compared to similar products of st dalfour brand.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really good plums and it feels good knowing they are not coated in pesticides.

Good!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first, I liked it very much. And I would even give it 5 stars, if I wouldn't have tasted St. Dalfour's plums. These plums are too sweet, as for me, though there is no sugar. St. Dalfour's ones are not so sweet. But my mother liked these ones more. In general, they are very good. If there would be no St. Dalfour's plums, I would buy again these ones.

kinda dry

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

kinda dry for my liking

Delicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!! I've found these online organic and unsulfured makes a HUGE difference. I like that in my bag there was some quite big pieces and its not oily as regular dried plums bought in the bulk store. Definetly repurchasing this stuff its soo good!

leakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is a hole on the packing which cause leakage of plum. I am not dare to eat the plum. So disappointing.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent plums, but I wish they weren't expensive, I would buy them more often. :)

Part of my Paleo Diet

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy prunes at supermarkets. On a few occasions I saw white mold on the skin well before the expiry date. They were not fresh enough. So I switched to Made in Nature, Organic Plums. They are organic and much better in freshness and quality.

so delicious

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the only downside- the product was eaten up too fast. Amazing freshness, juicy Plums , will by again.