CAD

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good too! Was worried about leakage in international delivery but as usual, iHerb did a fantastic job in that!

Wonderful

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, doesn't taste like honey, more on the side of butterscotch which is down right delicious. Not thick like honey either, definitely the consistency of imitation maple syrup.

not good

Posted by 5664663638407906211 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's actually not healthy

Great natural sweetener!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my smoothies and juices and it tastes great. My kids like it also. The smoothie shop I go to recommended it.

Great product!

Posted by nicolecla on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recieved it today, and I've already used it in both tea and in making raw chocolate. Tastes great! I was really looking for a natural sweetener with a low GI. I don't like stevia at all (feels like the sweetness gets "stuck" in your mouth). I was really happy that this didn't have a strange taste or anything. It's just sweet, and tastes really good. Perfect for tea and raw chocolate! I will use it in tea/coffee, making raw chocolate and raw cakes and pretty much anywhere I would use sugar before I quit sugar. Love it, and I certainly will repurchase!

Natural sweetener

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not thick like honey, more of a maple syrup consistency. I used it in making my granola. Also used it in making juices, if I need to sweeten it up a little.

went UNPACKED!!!

Posted by Reviewer1005585 on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bottle is OK, but it was almost fully open!!! Since this, and with a fact that there is no safety disc on the bottle's spout, about HALF A BOTTLE was poured into the package, so all the goods were very sticky, and some of the sweetener went even outside the pack, ...so I got a package itself in a VERY bad condition!

Skanus

Posted by KOQ048 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skonis toks intensyvus. Pirmenybę teikiu Now Foods agavos sirupams. Bet neblogas ir šitas. Buvo smalsu išbandyti skonį.

Madhava Natural Sweeteners, Organic Raw Agave Nectar, 23.5 oz (667 g)

Posted by 5538410355707905328 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tasty and I like it very much

Perfect taste

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really a very nice product, with a really nice taste. I use it on pancakes. Perfect!!

1 2 3 4