always solid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i tend to eat my seaweed straight outta the bag. the nutrition and important elements found in sea veggies have been quite beneficial to my body, namely my thyroid. with the maine coast brand, i can honestly say that there products are priced well, and a decent choice amongst the competition. nothing spectacular but good enough. this seaweed is on the mild side........... a polar opposite to something along the lines of a wild dulse

Save from the 'East Coast' ;

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Wakame Vegetable has been a fairly 'mew' addition to my choice of spices. Once I got used to the 'flavor' it has become a vaforite, in soup's & salad's. I pay special attention to where it is harvested & will only purchase Sea Vegetables from our East Coast. Taking into cosideration the desaster & it's posible affects on Sea Vegetables form the Earthquakes in other parts of the Pacific.

Good and tasty but not edible as it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It might be a substitution for Japanese wakame, but it is not edible - not suitable for snacks ans salads, only for soups and cooking, The weeds are too big and too hard, it's very difficult to cut it to pieces and impossible to rear with your hands.

Wakame

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wakame seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and other minerals. I am a vegetarian and do not eat fish. This is a fantastic way for me to supplement my diet with omega 3.

Really delicious for seaweed salads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love their products!

Good, prefer flakes though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I realized when I opened the packet that these were strips of wakame that needed to be chopped up, which is fine, but a little more work than the usual brand I get which is pre-chopped. Seems like really high quality wakame and tastes good.

The Maine ingredient in your diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm niot new to japanese sea vegetables but look forward to using Alaria. This is atlantic wakame and apparently north Altantic sea vegetables are more robust and more suitable for us in Scotland,Finland,Icelandic and other northern countries.I reckon it will make a classic soup and like theother range of Maine coast sea vegetables the cover on thebag is insipring!!!

Will be buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality product. Do follow instructions at the back closely.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great

good

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Standard algae. I grind it in a coffee grinder, and then add to food

1 2