CA

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Amazing! From Japan!

Delicious. Amazing quality. One of the best brands I have ever bought. I take it every morning. indispensable for my immunity. I love to eat it straight, or spread it on the bread it's so delicious. I highly recommend it. If my review and photos helped you, please click yes.

e3548612-fa6b-4024-8ecf-2141657a3f6c
6a3901fa-e8bc-4675-a8cb-c0429b8c4c46
a5fc317a-de35-4355-a8ff-5be67b8bb19f
1a125b4c-0077-474f-a36b-f6914d7cc438
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love my manuka honey! I use it only when I'm sick since it's quite pricey and the size isn't big, but it does help a ton when I'm sick. it tastes good, seems like a great quality product, but most importantly for me - it helps me with sore throat very quickly.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is the first time I buy this particular Manuka Honey. I'm mostly using it on my skin and so far I'm happy with it. Definitely has great moisturizing properties. I have very sensitive skin and I use honey instead of some other mask because I react to everything.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

No wonder this honey is #1 here on iHerb. The taste is very mild and pleasant, and it’s a grat. immune support. Whenever I feel a bit sick in the evening I make myself a big cup of hot tea with lemon and ginger and take a spoonful of this honey and suck on it. (IMPORTANT NOTE: do not put the honey into hot liquids as the heat destroys the beneficial effects of honey). After taking the honey I feel like new kn the morning, so this is a must have for me during the cold season.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

After a long day at work, I like to come home and take a warm cup of this manuka honey. It feels very pure, a good size for a first try and it's definitely a better quality ingredient manuka honey compared to some I've tried before. I have heard reviews of iHerb members eating them directly with a spoon but it's too sweet for my taste haha. I prefer mixing them in water, one cup per day. I hope to see results in long term usage :)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Manuka honey is really a health doctor. Took a spoonful of these with hot ginger tea while suffering from some dry throat and the symptoms went away after a few days. Too bad the quantity is so small for the price but it does work. The taste may not be as sweet as regular honey but the benefits are there.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I am not fan of taking honey in the morning because i find it too sweet for me. But this one?! OMG! I think i can finish 1 bottle in one day! 😂😂 The taste and consistency are perfect for me!! The taste is very different than those honey from supermarkets. I’ll gonna buy again! 😍😍