CA

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Great!

Tastes quite sweet to me, but my kids love it. I’ve heard great reviews about the quality of these vitamins, and it’s nice to know that if we’re low in any of these minerals in our diet that this provides a quality supplement.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I have restless leg syndrom and this helps me unwind. I only used for 2 months so I do not know if it fixed my tendencies to be injured completely.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This Multi Mineral is very natural with little additionals. It has helped me improve my sleep!!! I like the size of the bottle. The taste is a little bit too chemical but at least it does not taste bad, makes it easy to take it :).

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I first received this 'MaryRuth's sleep aid as a gift from a my sister. Oh wow...I was so grateful that she sent me a product that really helped me relax and sleep sound through the night. God bless iHerb for offering it up for sale!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this product and even better so does my daughter. The taste is great and not overwhelming like some similar products. The quality of this vitamin is excellent and has helped improve nighttime sleep, while still having clean ingredients.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this multivitamin. I take it for vitamin d, zinc, and magnesium! The magnesium aids with sleep which I need. I hate taking pills so this is great! And the coconut flavor is so good!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The cleanest mineral supplement one can get. Perfect for the kids and the whole family No unnecessarily additives or fillers. Made with you in mind first not the bottom line. Iherb price is the best around (at least when I purchased)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

my favorite night time vitamin adds good night sleep great ingredients

Posted on May 28, 2022

The consistency of this is much thicker than the morning multivitamin liquid. The flavor a little off-putting as well. The coconut is overpowering, coupled with the thickness makes this much less pleasant to take than the morning liquid.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

taste is sweet. they do help with sleeping or just relaxing.