Great Estrovera Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Total relief from hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by my gynecologist. After 2-3 weeks of daily use, this product completely eliminated my hot flashes with no side effects.

helped with hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm ordering more

Great price and good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

miracle for hot flashes!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has totally controlled the hot flashes for me. It took a couple of weeks to build up and then it worked. Great stuff!

Order of Estrovera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delivery of my order was prompt. I had checked the ConsumerLab reports before ordering and they had stated that IHerb was a reliable and dependable company. They have checked several items sold by IHerbs and found them to be sound. This is why I am now using IHerbs for my herbal needs.

(Almost) No Hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taken off HRT by my doctor and my endo (other doctor) suggested I take these. They do not get rid of all the hot flashes, but have eliminated most of them and the ones I have are not nearly so intense.

hot flash help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is not a complete fix, but it has surely made a difference!

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for 3 months and have had very good results. No side effects and the hot flashes and other menopause issues have improved. I have tried many products, none were as good as this.(Hot flashes and night sweats were the worst,have decreased to the point that they are not an issue)Will continue to use.

Estrovera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took me about a week and I noticed that the Estrovera was working well for me. No more hot flashes and sleeping much better. Its finally nice to get a good nights sleep and its all natural.

1 2