Calmed my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! For details, keep reading! I knew I had some problems with my digestion (especially proteins). However when using HCl digestion aids, I got burning sensation in my stomach even with low doses. This of course can possibly mean that I don't have too low stomach acid. However, my nutritionist asked me to still try if my stomach was irritated for some reason and asked me to take 1 month worth of Zinlori. After using Zinlori for 1 month, I tried the HCl test again. As a surprise to myself, I could easily digest maximum allowed dose of HCl without getting any burning sensation. With Zinlori calming down my upset stomach, I was now able to use HCl to support my digestion and help me towards my mission of normalizing my stomach function. After using HCl for several weeks, I'm now convinced that I (still) have too low stomach acid: it feels like the food "melts" away right after I eat, I have less crawings for sweets and coffee, and my stomach and bowel function is much much more smooth and predictable. Without using Zinlori, I would have concluded that my stomach acid was high enough, thinking I didn't have a problem in first place!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from gastritis like symptoms for almost a year. Within about a week, my problems have diminished greatly - I suspect that soon they will be gone. This has been an amazing product for me, and I intend to keep taking it!

Superb product ~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Zinlori has been a major life saver for me. It really helps with my stomach upset (chronic atrophic gastritis) in just few days and relief of my extreme discomfort symptoms fast! I hope it helps heal me in time. I do not have H. Pylori or ulcer. I do take this along with Mastic Gum by Allergy Research, DGL by Natural Factors & N-Acetyl Cysteine by Source Naturals. Will continue using Zinlori!

Great Zinlori Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Très bon service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery. Product as described. Thank you

I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Zink carnosine helps my intestines and stomach. Very good preparation!

Highly recommended product:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Zinc carnosine - Zinlori 75 solves all my problems with stomach. Best regards from Poland and many thanks to Lifeontheice:)))

Zinc Carnosine- metagenics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has produced very good results with improvement in digestion etc after a H Pylori infection.

Keep this on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Zinlori has been a huge benefit for me. Helps with stomach upset and symptoms. It can be expensive but is effective. I have not used it for ulcers, just stomach upset.

Zinlori 75

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Left a metallic taste in my mouth so I didn't continue using it. May try it again at a later date.