CA

Oceans
Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Your face will love you for buying it

This leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I love it and have recommended to others. I think what still gets me is that a little goes a long way. You don’t need a lot to wash your face, neck and, if your bald like me, head. I plan to keep buying once I run out, which will take awhile with how little you have to use!! This face wash is hands down the best one I have ever used and I never want to miss it! It thoroughly cleans my skin and get oil, makeup, and dirt residue washed off in minutes. My skin feels soft and super clean after. A little goes a long way and I am truly loving this product! The smell is a fresh clean scent. No need to use a lot. Removes every last bit of my makeup too. I definitely recommend this product.

82516a8c-f092-4ff8-8f30-35bc9fd76984
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This one of the best face cleaning products I every used . I have been purchasing it for a few years . Some times trying to change to something else but always get back to it as it works perfectly. It’s a very thick cream that becomes a thick foam once you add a bit of water . It cleans my skin perfectly, but I think it might not be good for dry skin ( I have combination skin ) as can be a little drying

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

That is my second purchase from this company, I have never regreted buying it. It cleanes your face very gently, it is not harsh on the face, I have a sensitive skin and this cleaners didn't cause any breakouts. After the wash the face is moisturezed and soft. The package is perfect for travel, I use it in combination with other cleaners from the same company.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Very soothing and creamy. Helps prepare my skin wonderfully for the rest of my skin care. The foam can be a little lacking in colder water so I recommend using warmer water to wash with. Or maybe I am just more in a hurry when the water is cold so don't make a good foam! Good quality and size for the price. Will buy again!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Have used this cleansing foam which was purchased elsewhere. Stopped using it as I started experimenting with other cleansers. Saw this on iHerb and bought it :) It is light foamy, gentle and my frequent use didn't affect my skin. The size is normal for quite a lot of tube type cleansers.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It is the high quality Foam! the size and the package is just perfect for me. I love Missha!! Comfortable and pleasant to use every day. And it's super gentle for even sensitive skin. It is perfect for any age. The ingredients and composition of this foam is giving great benefit for skin, cleans well and moisturizing. Thank you very much Iherb!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great, gentle cleanser. Decent size tube, and foams up nicely, so a small bead of product goes a long way with it. Pleasant, fresh scent. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft without being overly stripping. As someone who tends towards dry and sensitive skin, that's a huge plus. Perfect everyday cleanser, especially at the price point.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I thought to give it a try for the asian brands of caring for the skin! Missha is absolutely gorgeous, because is working for my skin! I love the luxurious package and very soft smell. It cleans my face and it doesnt make it dry, which I appreciate a lot, because ussually face cleaning products affected with dryness on my skin, but this product do not dry it at all! Very cheap price for the high effective results! Thank you Missha!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love it! I have more than 10 different cleansers - from oil to acid based cleansers. This one is really mild, so I’m using it either in the morning either in every third night as a second cleanser to rest my skin from harsh ingredients. Also I like it that much because it’s easy to wash off (not like other gentle gel based cleansers). This one “whipped” cream consistency.