CA

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Good

Humic and fulvic minerals surely are beneficial but does it have to taste like unrefined diesel oil? Perhaps all humic products taste this way, this is the first time i tried it and am very cautious giving it to a child. I myself find the taste strange but will continue to take it to see if there's any improvement in health if our family

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This was very effective in helping overcome my wife's colitis flareup. She is continuing to take this with very positive results. A very good product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Loved this one as well I have to dilute it in juice you can’t drink it like that as it works best when deputed with something but I like this product

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

A quality product and a great price for it. The trace mineral ingredients in this product were recommended to me by a health professional for a condition I was recently diagnosed with.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I feel this helps maintain my electrolyte balance. I’ve also noticed a reduction in my Ibs symptoms. I add it to my water bottle and sip throughout the day. Because of the packaging it can be a little annoying to not make a mess. Recommend pouring over the sink so you don’t have to clean up black mess.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like this brand. It gives you energy full day.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very good quality product... Keeping us healthy and strong.. Will be stocking up to keep our immune in peak condition...

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great quality and it has a lot of benefits. its liquid and have normal taste. The package is giant!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love these. Good supplement for cleansing, alkalizing and replenishing minerals daily and after fasting too.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Excellent product for health wellness and really works to improve health condition