CAD

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We like all Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Dish Soaps. It is long lasting, cleans perfect and scent isn't overpointing. We really can recommend this stuff.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my favourite scent

Overwhelming perfume scent!!!

Posted by 4962563898302733458 on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I try to avoid using chemicals but this product seems worst. The scent is so strong that is stays on my pots and pans and when I am eating I can still smell the detergent. I hate wasting so I will use this to clean my bathroom but I will never buy this again.

Scented Mrs. Meyers dish liquid....

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using Mrs. Meyers dish soap for the first time. It cleans well enough, but the Honeysuckle scent is too over powering for me. I'll go back to Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap.

Wish I had more.

Posted by Reviewer2974533 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

Best Dish Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2979733 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

I love this dish soap!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!

Nice smell

Posted by frensisa on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hardly use our dishwasher cuz I really like the dishwashing process - it's my meditation. And this aromatherapeutic soap makes me enjoy it even more.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2364232 on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Mrs. Meyers products and use the basil and lavender scents daily. The honeysuckle is nice for my dishes, but I will likely stick with the basil for my cleaning and laundry.

love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2202980 on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this soap! has a great scent and cleans well.