CAD

Celiac and Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer2329025 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Sprue. Natrol BioBeads is the BEST product I have used. With Celiac, it is very important to supplement with a very good probiotic....Natrol BioBeads is the absolute best and I've tried them all. Even if you don't have Celiac, this probiotic is beneficial to all who have digestive issues.

Mike

Posted by Reviewer1546649 on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Paraplegic and use these to help with digestion. Couldn't go without them. Helps in more ways than one! Thanks.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Disease and even after being on a gluten free diet for a couple of years, I had not been able to resolve some of my intestinal distress. I read in a Celiac Newsletter to use probiotics esp this combination. In a very short time my symptoms have resolved. It does not need refrigeration and the price is reasonable. Another plus. I will continue to purchase this product.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is an excellent product that really works when you picked up some bacteria that causes stomach upset.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3087764 on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought these locallly (30 ct) for twice the price. It has stopped my husand's nightly heartburn.

Natrol, BioBeads, Probiotic Acidophilus Complex

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really keeps my IBS in check. Missed one day recently and had much more gas/bloating.

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I made the BIG mistake of switching from Enzymatic Therapy Pearls to Natrol a few months ago, figuring I could save a few extra bucks. Those few extra bucks cost me. This did absolutely NOTHING for me even though I was taking like 4 pills a day! I don't know how they make this product but the quality is pathetic. In addition I think I might have got a batch which was bad or expired because the pearls were closer to a light brown color than the cream color they're supposed to be. I will never switch brands again, I've learned my lesson. Enzymatic Therapy is the way to go.

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by Reviewer1221453 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Acidophilus, coupled with Saccharomyces, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2577594 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is such an easy way to get probiotics. It makes a difference!

natrol acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2432215 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, this works better then any other I've tried