Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Balance, Long Jack, PowerMax 200, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
CA
Posted on May 22, 2022

I’m a physically fit, athletically built man, and I’ve been using this product for about 3 months now and I enjoy the slight energy boost that lasts all day and does not at all interfere with sleep. Staying lean is easier, and motivation/mood is improved. I’ve taken more powerful testosterone boosting supplements in the past in my young 30’s when lifting a lot, and I can happily say Tongat Ali does not have any of the negative androgenic effects. Also, I have never had any issue with ED, but I do notice erections being fuller and arousal occurs much easier, which my wife loves. All it takes is a kiss or hug from my beautiful wife and I’m ready to go. Which makes her feel great.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

First off all, hats of to delivery it was quick. I used Long Jack for the first time but did not rush into review as I wanted to test the product now I can give my review. I personally do not feel any strong effect where I can say it was effective. However, I mixed Long Jack with another product to see if I can any difference and it worked as I can feel good effects of it. About LJ there could be another factor that I have to take LJ for longer period of time in order to feel the effects as it is a herbal product and as my Doctor says about herbal products that the effects are gradual but they do kick in. Good luck.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Product is great, I’m dosing 300mg per day. I was doing 10 days on 3 off. Woke Up feeling more energised (I do shift work, so work odd hours) ok not Been able to do a couple of tough workouts (work) and was like I had never ending energy. With my second bottle I plan to up dosage to 400mg as I have more time to workout now. I also have tri Ilya which I was going to take at the same time for this cycle. Wish me luck

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

One capsule of this, when combined with 500 to 1000 mg of Fenugreek and 500 mg of Maca represents potent "testerone Replacement at a fraction of the cost the the various "proprietary blends" that are being offered/

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very practical pack and serving. The concentration of 200 mg per dose seems to be the best value for money in comparison to other options in the store.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great quality. Amazing ingredient with great benefits. I can feel the improvement already. Great if you feel you're at an age where you need a testosterone boost. Packaged nicely. This is just a great supplement.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Being a middle age male I started taking this after some reading. I definitely feel sharper and have more energy than I used to. Tonkat ali is a wonderful supplement that men should really look into.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I think this is good for certain things, for overnight goodness!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Love this product. Felt the difference in my energy and strength within the first 2-weeks.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This product has a really nice formula, the ingredients are the active components of the herb really great male tonic