Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Tranquil Sleep, 5-HTP, Suntheanine & Melatonin, 120 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
CA

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I was having trouble sleeping. I was waking up three or four times a night. At dawn, I felt extremely tired, stressed, and in a bad mood. Since I started taking these tablets, it has been excellent, I could feel the benefits the second night. After many months I was able to sleep without waking up and that has improved my quality of life. The dose of ingredients used in this formula worked for me. The taste and size of the tablet is very good. I have finished a bottle and it is definitely a product that I will buy again.

001398b3-328c-4d16-85be-1379fa651b30
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Since I started taking those tablets before bed I have noticed that I’m more relaxed and happier and I think it’s due to good quality sleep. I fall sleep easier now and I stay sleeping the whole night. No drowsiness or fogginess in the morning. I never wrote a review for anything before but this product deserves. I’m buying my second bottle! Hope it works like this to everyone.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

This product does really work! And it has almost been the first herbal medicine to work, having tried many before! You might find it helpful, even if you have been non-responder to Melatonin before. Here are some tips that could help you get the utmost results : *Try to take it about 3 hrs before going to the bed, if you would like to fall asleep soon *Make sure you take all measures to minimize any wake up during the night ; like making sure you are well hydrated, have used the bathroom before sleep, and have taken a good analgesics before getting to bed if you have pain. *During the first few days of use, you may still need the sedative you are used to take to get the shut-eye started, however, it will be undoubtedly a lesser dose, and would be absolutely given up after few days of start. A highly professional person was consulted before its use, and he agreed to give it a trial. Good luck

Posted on May 12, 2022

Wife takes it all the time and loves it, and I will take it especially if I wake up in the middle of the night with the mind running. Settles me to fall back to sleep quickly and I wake up refreshed with non of the brain fog that many sleep products can give.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I give this to my son who has insomnia, from the first his days, to help him go to sleep. He has many nutritional deficiencies and cannot make adequate melatonin. We give him only one chewable instead of the 2 chewable dosages recommended. It works well. 30 mins later he is OUT. These have been an absolute godsend. I've tried tons of other herbal supplement brands to help my son fall asleep and stay asleep, combined with magnesium, ashwagandha, and a sleep tea and nothing has compared to these. He is sleeping through the night beautifully, waking up rested. He wakes up in good mood, his behaviour becomes more better and he is not so nervous.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Honestly these are great and save me, I particularly like them when I go on a plane! It's the best. highly recommend have used them on and off throughout the last couple of years! They taste good, the only downside is because they're chewable you'll need to brush your teeth after you take!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I don’t really know why I am so sleep-deprived, but not only are these tablets great in form, taste, and quality, but also they are super efficient savers of my sleep schedule. Whenever I feel anxious and stressed, they relax me and allow to sleep calmly throughout the night.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product, Tranquil Sleep, works very nicely for me and my partner. He doesn't take it every night, while I do usually take it regularly. However, the recommended dosage is two tablets and we both are happy with one. We don't wake up in a drowsy state, just well-rested. This is a true benefit!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I’ve had sleep challenges for sometime. I’ve tried a lot of different things. I got a sample of this and within two or three nights I just fell in love. Most of the time I take one tablet they’re chewable, and by the way they are absolutely delicious like a berry flavor. Sometimes I take one and a half. I love the ingredients I don’t go anywhere without them. If you need to sleep try these!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This product (Natural Factors,Stress-Relax, Tranquil Sleep, 5-HTP, Suntheanine & Melatonin, 120 Chewable Tablets) is the only one that consul works for me to help with sleep. I love the natural, high quality proven ingredients and there is no “hangover” lethargy in the morning, as with some sleep products. The tablets can be either chewed or dissolved in the mouth. Great citrusy flavor too. Highly recommend!