CAD

natural factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used fish oil periodically for years,until I found this one (Natural Factors, RxOmega 3). It is the best oil ive found in thrity-five years. Lots of good fish oils, with primrose and flax. It enhancs mood, on a level basis, and is really a superb product. Stop your search here. This is the one. Natural Factors. And, I do not receive any money for this endorsement. HA!

Good Supplement for Women

Posted by Reviewer2562206 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both use this: me for the fish and flax oils; her for the additional primrose oil. She notices that when this product is used consistently, her mood is better and monthly cycles are easier both mentally and physically. I'm past the monthly cycles now so my need is more health maintenance. I do not like seafood at all (even the smell) so this product does give my body the valuable fish oils needed. The flax oil and primrose oils are good additions for my own particular health needs.

Love love love this Blend!

Posted by Reviewer2453617 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking evening primose for years for PMS (works wonders). I have also been taking fish oil caps. Now I don't have to buy them separately. What a great combination for women, adding the flax to what I already take has made a major difference in the way I feel. Highly recommend this blend.

Excellent for PMS

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and find that these oils help. You don't notice a difference overnight but after taking consistently they have given good improvement. I like the high levels of EPA and DHA from the fish oil and that they also contain flax and evening primrose oil. I seem to have more energy also and my skin is softer. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

great combination of oils!

Posted by Reviewer1487245 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I've found that combines omega-3 rich fish oil with evening primrose oil, which is beneficial for my eczema.

Fish oil for women

Posted by Reviewer1358764 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for only 1-2 weeks. They seem to be good so far. They do cause me to have a slight fishy burp though. Not to bad.

RxOmega-3

Posted by Reviewer2381022 on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Will reorder.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1765208 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For inhibiting food allergy immune response, includes eicosapentaenoic acid and gamma linolenic acid which are essential fatty acids. Pretty happy with results thus far.

all in one

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Sep 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this supplement because you get all your efa's plus primrose and flaxseed. Great deal!

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems like good stuff. The flax makes me think it's great for men, too. Fish and flax is fish and flax.