Help

natural factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used fish oil periodically for years,until I found this one (Natural Factors, RxOmega 3). It is the best oil ive found in thrity-five years. Lots of good fish oils, with primrose and flax. It enhancs mood, on a level basis, and is really a superb product. Stop your search here. This is the one. Natural Factors. And, I do not receive any money for this endorsement. HA!

Good Supplement for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both use this: me for the fish and flax oils; her for the additional primrose oil. She notices that when this product is used consistently, her mood is better and monthly cycles are easier both mentally and physically. I'm past the monthly cycles now so my need is more health maintenance. I do not like seafood at all (even the smell) so this product does give my body the valuable fish oils needed. The flax oil and primrose oils are good additions for my own particular health needs.

Love love love this Blend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking evening primose for years for PMS (works wonders). I have also been taking fish oil caps. Now I don't have to buy them separately. What a great combination for women, adding the flax to what I already take has made a major difference in the way I feel. Highly recommend this blend.

Excellent for PMS

Posted by reflexheather on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and find that these oils help. You don't notice a difference overnight but after taking consistently they have given good improvement. I like the high levels of EPA and DHA from the fish oil and that they also contain flax and evening primrose oil. I seem to have more energy also and my skin is softer. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

great combination of oils!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I've found that combines omega-3 rich fish oil with evening primrose oil, which is beneficial for my eczema.

Fish oil for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for only 1-2 weeks. They seem to be good so far. They do cause me to have a slight fishy burp though. Not to bad.

this is great 3 in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since i only want to take as little as possible for pills this works great and I can say it really helps!

think it helps with my migraine

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dunno if its the primrose within but ever since I started taking this supplement instead of my regular fish oil, I havent had a migraine attack. Coincidence? Mabbe...Will finish the entire bottle to get my answer.

I won't live without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a manopausal moman and not eatting enought fish this product is perfect for me.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems like good stuff. The flax makes me think it's great for men, too. Fish and flax is fish and flax.