CAD

The final piece to the Fibromyalgia puzzle

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been learning the cause/s and possible cure for fibromyalgia. I went from a total cripple who couldn't walk without feeling hot broken glass in her feet & who had to sleep on her back with four pillows propping various limbs to a lady who rides her bike 12-20 miles per week and is about to start dance lessons. The first and foremost relief was found on the www.msgmyth.com site. I learned to eat an extremely "clean" diet. It only took a month to get all the sources of my agony discovered and eliminated. I still had some trouble with insomnia and muscle cramps, etc. Then I discovered that magnesium blocks the glutamate receptors in our brains. I started taking this powder every morning and every night and I am feeling like a 23-year-old! Now, if my food has a small amount of natural glutamic acid or even a little free glutamic acid in it I don't have a huge bout of pain and agony. I just drink my magic fizzy! I love this stuff.

Natural vitality Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer2407844 on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My review is for Natural Calm which I have been taking for a couple of years. It is awesome, I had problems with skipped heartbeats and since I am on this product they have completely disappeared. I am hoping that the natural calm with the calcium will be as helpful with the osteopina I have. I am expecting it to be as great a product.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1575478 on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has really helped relax my muscles in my back and stop some awful headaches. I have been sleeping better. Prompt delivery and great price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2000525 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Give it to my son to help relieve his tics...can tell when I don't give it to him for a few nights. Husband takes it just to feel better. We mix it with some v-8 fusion to give it a better taste

Fabulous for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1863318 on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently learned how Magnesium is required for stress, and after tracking it, how little I was getting; once I started taking a tablespoon daily, my PMS was greatly relieved. I thank you, and so do my roommates!

Product satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2549475 on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product upon avice of my M.D. to alleviate nocturnal leg cramps. It has worked quite well. I take two teaspoons in a small glass of orange juice; stirred vigorously.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1616642 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the product because you get enough vit.c and vit.d3. It also helps to sleep through the night . It rates a 5!!!!!!!!!!

Calm

Posted by Reviewer2148609 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have heart palpitations and this product helps stabalize them. It also helps me sleep better, and seems to keep my digestive system working better. Great product.

Recommended by Sherry Rogers, M.D.

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very easy to take form of magnesium plus calcium . I do sleep like a rock after a cup of this before bed, so it has to be good for you.

best price/best product

Posted by Reviewer2595048 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product in 8oz quantity where I live is the same price for 16oz on iHerb.So even with shipping I saved. Shipping was super fast. I'll be back!Great product and easy to use, tastes great.