CA

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product. I like that it's not made with alcohol. I am allergic to citric acid so can't drink ginger ale. I make my own "sort-of" ginger ale with the ginger root extract by mixing it with a bit of apple cider vinegar, liquid monkfruit sweetener and soda water.

This ginger root extract has helped me incredibly with dysmennorhea. It's package is convenient for drops, and it's taste is not too spicy just perfect. It didn't give me any problems with the stomach even if my stomach is sensitive. I take 32 drops*3 times a day and felt the change only after a few days. This is a must have for your home pharmacy.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Love getting ginger without the alcohol. Package is glass and hence inert. Excellent to promote digestion and healthy diet. I've been taking this product for many years. Has been of the greatest quality. Works well with other herbs for an enhanced benefit. The composition mixes well in a shake or protein shake. Taste has not been an issue for me. Smells fresh.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

We've been buying this particular supplement of ginger extract for at least 12 years and it has "saved" me countless times, lol. Amazing benefits for everything from nausea to indegestion to pain from cramps, headaches, flu-aches.. you-name-it! The convenient dropper bottle makes it easy to stash in your purse or backpack and carry with you. Also love the fact that it's a strong extract but in a non-alcohol base.. So the taste can be a bit spicy, but just mix a bit more water with it if you have a problem. :)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I always prefer fresh ginger, but sometimes you just can't find it or have time to run to the store. This is a great option to keep in the pantry. It has a long shelf life and it's there whenever you need the benefits of this wonderful root.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love that it is NON GMO and that the ingredients are alcohol free as it sometimes makes my stomach upset. This was very useful for my cold

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Ginger rhizome or root (ground-up or in a tincture) provides many health benefits. It is in the same family as turmeric. I take it because it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects; helps with joint pain; and may help with dementia, along with many other benefits.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love ginger! Ginger is versatile and a great anti-inflammatory. I use it everyday. It is good for the tummy and digestion, plus I like the taste of ginger.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great product, very safe and effective for PMS or menopause symptoms. I use it to make my own women's tonic and have had great results.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I use this in my teas all the time, and it makes a great supplement if you have digestive issues. The taste is wonderful, not too strong. It blends well.