CA

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Potent but good!

This is a potent milk thistle but it works. I got it because my acupuncturist recommended it to detox my liver and assist with the nausea I experienced after my sessions with him and this really helped. I also gave it to my cat after she was done with her medication to help her liver. Really glad I found this, definitely good to keep in the house.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Quality milk thistle supplement that's alcohol free ingredients is safe for dogs. I give my chihuahua a couple of drops per day and the liver values are perfect. No issues with taste. Great detox for the liver, also benefits the kidneys. Size of the bottle lasts ages. Please like :)

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is an excellent product. It helps clear the liver of toxins which is a must if you are taking pharmacy medications. We give it to our little dog who has cushings disease and needs to be on continual medication. To the surprise of his specialist his last tests were perfect and we attribute it to this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I already take milk thistle in capsules, but I wanted to try the liquid to see the difference. I find that the liquid works faster than the capsules - that's my experience, it may differ for someone else. It is a very good detox. Everything is so polluted - it is important to detox our system.

As most people have liver (and gallbladder) issues these days, milk thistle may help with liver support. This liquid, alcohol-free extract is definitely a better choice than tablets or capsules, especially for people with gastrointestinal issues. As with all herbal supplements, do not use for prolonged periods of time. 4-6 weeks max and then take a break.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I absolutely recommend to buy this product. Milk thistle has lots of benefits, a small package full of antioxidants. It helps with liver problems and gallbladder. Milk thistle improves insulin resistance. Also provides heart benefits by lowering cholesterol levels. I like the mild sweet taste. The quality is great. Only natural ingredients. Small size but it will be enough to use a couple of months.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I've bought this a few times and probably will buy it again. It is quite strong in taste and potency. My advice would be not to take too much at first but to start slow. I don't take it every day and I notice my gallbladder functioning better.