Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Naturally Brightening Toothpaste with CoQ10 & Folic Acid, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This tooth care product keeps our teeth healthy and pain free. Great gum care without a prescription. Well worth the extra cost to keep us out of the Endodontist's office. Only need a little of the paste, so it is economical. Taste choices are delicious. Good flavors and smell.Best quality and benefit.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Toothpaste is mandatory that is safe because it is very dangerous if swallowed, it's useless for you to eat organic foods and take expensive supplements if your toothpaste is still not good.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have been using this for years. Honestly, I have had zero cavities since I started using this 10 or more years ago. The cinnamon flavor seems best to me and there are benefits to cinnamon in teeth products. Love their cinnamon mouthwash, too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Has a more watery feel which doesn't matter as a toothpaste but it is important to have it propped up after usage else it does leak / flow out easily. It is a great natural toothpaste that is effective in keeping cavities at bay.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Been using this toothpaste for years! My favorite and iherb sells it for lowest price around. Love the cinnamint, vey mild but makes my teeth feel naturally clean

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

If you are looking for a healthy fluoride free toothpaste and looking for a switch from peppermint give this a try. A sweet spicy cinnamon taste with lots of healthy ingredients for healthy gun and teeth health. Glad I tried it.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I like to try different toothpaste brands, especially in cinnamon flavor. Nature's Answer brand definitely delivers on flavor, quality and is beneficial for teeth. I like that it has good ingredients that offer health benefits to your mouth. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Does a great job cleaning your teeth and freshening your breath. I always look for "good" and "gentle" ingredients and this is great for that.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It came in good condition in a box. I have not tried it yet, so can't comment on the taste and effectiveness. It expires in Nov 2024, so it gives me enough runway to get to using it.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I like it that is more natural. I also like the four-ounce size. The taste is pleasant . It has many excellent ingredients like CoQ10.