Works better for me than the higher doses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking one a day several months ago, and noticed an improvement in premenstrual headaches and breast tenderness within the first month. Then after 2-3 months, thinking more would be better, I tried a 400mg capsule for a couple of months, and my symptoms got worse. When I went back to this 40mg dose, my symptoms improved again, so I know that this dose works well for me, and more is not always better in this case.

works wonderfully!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product, and shipping was fast n ob time. I read that you should only take 120mg of the vitex otherwise it will have the a reversed affect. So finding the smaller dose was hard everyone has the 400mg that I didn't need. So thank you for providing the smaller dose. After a week of taking the 3pills every morning I lost 5lbs of water weight my hormones began to balance out.. I would recommend this to anyone having problems with their hormones.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these to help with my menstrual cycle. They help tremendously with PCOS.

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Only 40 mg. What a disappointment. This should be made much clearer on the title. I have been taking 2 400 mg capsules every morning- and found taking two of these not nearly as useful for relaxing wombic tension and agitated mood.

No ill side effects, great shipping time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Item as described, and great shipping time. This item is only 40mg and at one a day, it's just not strong enough. Everyone is different but almost all my research has led me to believe an effective amount of Vitex is roughly 400 mg a day and that THIS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED WITH CLOMID. I will be getting that one soon. Otherwise, no side effects or problems with this item. Thanks!

Alleviates PMS symptoms

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for extreme exhaustion brought by estrogen dominance every month. This really helps, I take it with hot tea to activate it faster.

chastetree berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken it for a month and have been very happy with it. My monthly cycles are now back to normal. I am so grateful. I recommend this product for anyone approaching menopause. This product is awesome.

chastetree berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders for the purpose I am using it for- fibroids...also it is also helping my skin to clear...I would definitely recommend this product

VERY Dangerous!!! dont take it if you have adrenal fatigue...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad experience with it. It rises dopamine levels in body and if you dont have adrenal fatigue you will probably be fine. I though I will die. I took it for a month and a half, the lowest dose. It's over a month now and I still feel terrible. It made my body work faster, hormones rised but for me it's a dissaster, general fatigue all the time. I cantdo anything, it's not life. I will have to go on some xanax to help myself. Really be carefull!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is a mess now...

Nature's Answer, Vitex (Agnus-Castus)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good supplement to complement multivitamins. Balances hormones and my monthly cycle.