CA

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I purchased this for use with my dog. It is the only brand recommended by my vet without having ill effects but helping with older dog joint problems. I used it faithfully until my dog passed on. He was 15 1/2 years old. Not typical for most Australian Shepherds.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My mom takes this for her joints and has noticed a HUGE improvement! Always check with your doctor before adding any supplements to be extra safe.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The pills are easy to swallow and the product seems fit for purpose. I have used for over a year to date and have no issues.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

this is very useful product....we must use this product in day to day life....it is very effective....thanks...

I love how efficient these capsules are in improving the healthy mobility of my joints. The packaging is awesome and the delivery was fast.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Great product See noticeable increase of movement and improvement to my joint pain The tablet is very easy to swallow

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

it was for my friend. unfortunately it is not vegan or kosher/halal. it is also quite expensive

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

excellent quality product, I am very satisfied! he is worth the money

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The product was good and the quality are the best. Very recommend product to buy for old age bone