CA

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The price is very favorable, comparing with other similar types of magnesium. I mainly use magnesium malate because it is easily absorbed and gives energy. I have used other products of the brand, I am satisfied with the quality. Quality product with excellent composition, I recommend. The tablets are big, but I got used to swallowing them.

Perhaps one of the most profitable magnesium malate on the site. Excellent quality and composition, great packaging. I have been using malate for at least a year. Magnesium malate is involved in the Krebs cycle. I take 2 tablets a day, one in the morning and one before bed. I recommend.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Very advantageous magnesium. There are other brands that I have accepted, but this one is one of the best for me in terms of price and quality in this package. Large tablets, which is perfectly normal. If they were smaller, it would be doubtful. I am satisfied, good quality and I will order again.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

High quality packaging and ingredient at a great value. I am so pleased with these, I had one finger joint that kept wanting to be cracked all the time and that has disappeared entirely! I also have fibromyalgia and this magnesium has helped my muscle spasms and allowed me better sleep. The size of these are quite large, it's the only con though... there is no bad taste and so many benefits! I will definitely purchase again.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 29, 2022

This is high quality supplement. I take different kinds of magnesium. Magnesium malate is important for my muscles and metabolism. There are 100 capsules in the package! Excellent! Magnesium is very important mineral for nervous system and for hormones. Capsules have no any taste or smell. They are small size and I swallow it comfortable.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is one of the few magnesium products I can take that doesn't cause diarrhea. I take it just before bed and it really helps me sleep! I also like that it contributes to a healthy immune system and strong bones and teeth, and this brand and this particular magnesium malate formula is something I can trust.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Magnesium is great mineral for muscles relaxing and Malate is known to be one also. So, having them together is great for the tired muscles after a hard working day. I trust the quality of ingredients iHerb uses to achieve excellence. It does wonders also for old people who are suffering from body pain and fatigue all the time.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

My favorite morning buddies :) it's very good form of magnesium, I take it one tablet in the morning, and another in the afternoon. it's very helpful for my migraines, and muscles, and for those days with stomach pains. Honestly recommending.

65e041ae-aff0-4c5d-91ae-788a6a8d6f87
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Good price for this magnesium. Quality product. The brand has very good products for a bargain price. Large tablets, but this is normal for quality magnesium.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

If you suffer from chronic muscle trigger points, cramps and aches you need this product. If I miss just one day my body goes downhill quickly. Great bio-availability and without affecting my digestive system. Take one tablet 2 to 4 times a day and drink plenty of water. This brand is the best value I've found so far.