Help

great probiotic for my toddler

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old child was plagued consistently by runny nose which invariably develops into sore throat because the mucus drips back into his throat causing inflammation. I know a blocked nose also affects hearing somewhat. A regular dose of anti-biotic soon became ineffective & I was alarmed at the frequency he had to see the doctor. While searching through the net, I found this probiotic which contains BLIS K12, the first probiotic specifically developed to support ear, nose and throat. I started him on this & a regular dose of Vitamin D and slowly we begin to see his symptoms improving. We still see the doctor occasionally to get some medication when his condition seems rather persistent but his overall health & immunity has gradually improved! I am happy with K12. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Havent seen another ear infection since!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

No improvement

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take this to help with my tinnitus, but noticed no improvement.

Very tasty, kid enjoys

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Animals are tasty, great cherry flavor, kid really enjoys them. We're only taking them for half a month now, and I hope we won't have "ears' cold" problems this winter, while continue using.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great item, very helpful for my kid who often have inflammation of the ear. Very fast delivery!!!

The best product I ordered from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If there was only one product to recommend to my family and friends this would be the one. I have shared my positive experience with many people and they were also very happy with the results. Me and my son have been using this product for over three years and it prevented recurrent ear infections, soar throat and even common colds. It is especially effective when you are struggling with chronic ear infections. K12 probiotics really do a great job but they work only as long as you take them. We usually take a short break from them during the summer. I strongly believe that this product improved the quality of our lives.

Bane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I m very satisfy with this product. Thank you very much and Best regards for iHerb team.

NP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exelent

1st time buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought for my son as he has rhinitis. If really helps definitely will continue use this for his general health benefits.

1 2