CAD

Wonder Root

Posted by Reviewer2798478 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what it is but when I take Fo-Ti I just feel better throughout the day. I have to say my finger nails do grow alot faster and my hair has started to look a little fuller and healthier. I have been taking this supplement for over 2 months now.

It really works~!

Posted by Reviewer1283552 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product was just alot of hooey. I started taking it about 2 months ago and I notice I don't have to color my hair as often anymore. In addition I recently had a twenty-three year old say I looked "great" for my age and she didn't know I was forty seven because of the absence of alot of grey.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2547405 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about nine years. I find that it increases my energy level and makes my hair grow faster. I can really see a difference when I miss taking it for a few days.

Does help with......

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with slowing down the progression of my hair loss and it seems to help with my adapting to the high stressful environment from work! It's a keeper ;-)

Fo-Ti, great for hair!

Posted by Reviewer2653174 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family has been taking Nature's Way Fo-ti as a supplement for the past couple of years. With consistent usage, we've all noticed stronger and faster hair growth, and a blackening of hair without use of dyes. Would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a hair supplement, it's safe and healthy for everyone to use!

Great for Hair!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the Japanese secret to hair not turning gray. Will even turn stray grays back to original color. Great price, too!

Fo Ti by Nature's Way

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

Works Good!

Posted by Reviewer3195498 on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful for your hair I have been taking fo-ti for about 4 weeks and I noticed that my hair is growing back in the front around the hairline. I have been having problems with my hair for a long time and it was bald for a long time in the front. Now I'm beginning to see little spurts of hair filling in. This is a great product can't wait to see what my hair will look like in 3 months.

This Formula And Potency Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy having a nice head of hair like I did in my youth. More so than another Fo-Ti I've tried, the Nature's Way seems to maintain my hair. The strands themselves seem a little thin but they're still there and I'm much happier because they were trending the other way. This seems to be an effective and reliable product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Top product for stopping hair loss. blocks DHT brilliantly. hair has stopped falling out within a few weeks on this stuff. excellent delivery time. will be ordering again soon.