Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

Simple and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Has decreased gas

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

limpinlou

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

more regular than EVER!

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Es un buen probióico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ha ayudado a regular mi tracto intestinal

1 2 3