CA

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I had been taking these for more than a year now and i think it had been doing its job pretty well. I like that you do not have to refrigerator, which is a requirement for most probiotics in the market these days. Small and easy to swallow! A bonus!

530a16fa-f415-40b6-a7f3-c7056e9a98d3
Posted on May 9, 2022

I am a buyer from Singapore and this probiotics works well. For people adverse to swallowing pills, the size is not big at all so don't worry too much about it. Just a note, local stores e.g., Guardian/Watson sell a rebranded form of Nature's Way probiotics and is marked up in price. Delivery was decently fast as well.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I took this pack with me on holiday to keep my my gut health in check because I knew I'd be drinking and not always eating the best. I tend to get thrush when my eating habits aren't great and these did job at keeping it at bay. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It's small in size and easy to swallow. I bought it when it was on sale and think it works quite well. I don't feel any discomfort in stomach. It is a good deal when buy in iherb as it is cheaper than I bought in the retail shop! Will buy again if there's any sale.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I have been using the probiotics for 10 days, and I have seen major improvements in my digestive health. I go to the bathroom on a more reasonable basis, which means, less waste in my colon resulting in a flatter tummy and less bloating. I've also seen improvements in my coochie health. No yeast, no smell, just all-day freshness. I can't go too in-depth re quality, however, I would say it is of great quality as it withstands stomach acids and travels to the gut where it Is needed. This product is worth the price. It's great

Posted on May 26, 2022

Im still unsure with it effect on me, its been a while but I still have discarge I will need more time to really understand it is function though The size of the pill is so small that I can take it without water LOL It has great price but I hope it have great effect too Packaging is fine

4f97746c-fc0f-42d1-a5c8-518013f1bdd0
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I am a big fan of Natures Way products. For the most part they do what they say. These tiny capsules are great. Very easy to take and have a special coating so that it doesnt break down in your stomach but can get where it is needed. Will be buying again.