CA

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I find this formula to be the best I've been taking vitamin e for more than 10 years and the Natural Factors Clear Base vitamin e really makes a difference. The thin coating allow it to break down faster and I do feel and see a difference in leg veins. I workout daily

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Small softgels, easy to swallow. Like how efficient the flip top is. A lot of supplements i drink and like are from this brand. good!

iVcustomer
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It's a FLARE kind of Niacin (nicotinic acid), but supposed to be a Better one for your body. good for triglycerides, and as a NAD precursor, etc. good price! consult your Doc. please like if helped.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I bought this to mix with my facial oil to apply onto my skin. The content is tiny beads-like mixture which I need to mix well with my facial oil to dissolve all residue. It's a rather tedious process but it works well in improving skin tone after a prolonged use.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Second time buying this brand for my mom and she likes it!

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

So impressive in brightening my skin, it also supports the healthy thickness of my hair, and lastly it is indeed a great antioxidant supplement .

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

High quality ingredients. I chose this one as it was the only one without extra soy ingredients!!!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It's good that you can trust and buy it.

Bella
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Excellent!! A great antioxidant, I have seen good results on my skin. If this review was useful to you please like it.