Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support, Natural Cherry, 90 Animal-Shaped Tablets - iHerb
CA

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Haven't tried it yet, but after I read more carefully it turns out that it contains magnesium stearate magnesium stearate, because this ingredient can block the absorption of nutrients into the body. While the inside is not explained how much magnesium stearate content. So I don't know whether to give it to my kids further or not. I will consult with the pediatrician first. But apart from that, the main content is Lz. acidophilus and s. salivarius is very useful and suits the needs of my kids who often has excessive discharge in their ears which causes pain.

792025fe-9a1b-4a0d-96ad-818975bd5823
5166bee6-aa24-4143-80bf-e852b8400533
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have purchased this product because my daughter has an awful post Covid cough and doctor recommended this. There is a big improvement in her condition and now the cough is reduced. Taste and shapes are really enjoyable for kids and she is waiting what animals she can get every morning 😊

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Even though I used this infrequently with my daughter I believe this is a quality supplement because she has not had any ear infections since using this. My daughter also likes the taste, she asks for it every day. So if my daughter likes it I like it :). Just make sure you store this in the fridge.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I give this to my kids daily. The little one often complained of stomach ache, it is now gone. Also they often get nose bacteria. I hope this will help solve those issues as well.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son refuses to eat many kinds of foods, so we have had to become creative in “hiding” nutrients. This brand of vitamin was approved by my N.D and the prices are better than anywhere in Ontario Canada.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It helps with ear and throat issues. At least, the the course of the disease is easier. I give thise to my kid every fall/winter

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The animal shapes make these fun and I like that they are crunchy as it is good for the jaw and keeping the ears moving!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

bought this brand because my usual oral biotics under now foods brand is out of stock. i still prefer the taste of now foods which also has a higher potency.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Inner ear probiotic used by both adults and children, recommendation.

b903166e-b2b9-4c2a-b9ca-16305f739363
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Can't prove if this vits do the job. but my child didn't like the flavour. She has same brand Magnesium for kids, they have same shape, and says same flavour, but Inner Ear tastes worse. But I think it's a useful product during the swimming summer season