Yummy and easy to use superfood

Posted by AnnaLL on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this chia ground, it is also sprouted! Yay! I love this! I use it for smoothies and baking (great in cookies!) Can be used as egg-replacer if mixed with water first.

I much prefer this over whole chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the only chia powder I have tried. I bought several products from this company. I like them all and trust this company.

Chia powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder is great! It mixes well in my oatmeal and smoothies. I'm going to try cooking with it!

this is a important of my Source of Fiber, it is most good for digestive conditions in my intestines.

Posted by My Page on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am add 2 teaspoon to my breakfast cereals , it is really improve my digestive. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Really enjoying this powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's super handy and tastes the same as the seeds. It is easy to mix in with yogurt or milk, so you can really have it part of your diet everyday!

So glad it is a powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found a chia "powder", I think the powder absorbs better than the seeds. There's really no taste to this, so you can add it to just about anything. Salads, yogurt, rice, ice cream, dips and sauces, boiled eggs, peanut butter sandwiches and other sandwiches, baking, etc.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great for chia seeds intake better than in original seed form, easy to digest, easy to mix, I love it

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best chia I have ever tried, Highly recommended. I am continually impressed by Navitas product line

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product

chia molida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pense que vendria la semillas de chia Pero vienen molidas asi que mejor.