Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Super Collagen + C, Collagen Type 1 & 3, 360 Tablets - iHerb
CA
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

this product works on me.i can see my skin getting good, smooth and healthy.must take it consistently and you can see the result in two week. What i notice after 2 week is my face glowing and skin toner getting fair. I take 3 capsule in the morning and 3 capsule before bed.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

i love this product, it s very energizing, it doesnt taste bad and it s not hard to swallow at all l bnat dyal meghrib diro liya jaime, o shriw had produit b 3aynikom mghemdin ra ghzal rir hya ra khesskom rakhdo meno 6 dyal hebbat f nhar donc had l 9ri3a katb9a rir 20jrs, ana kanakhod tir 3 baraka 3liya 6 bezaf ila kento atakhdo 6 tantouma men l a7ssan tshriw deux bouteilles tb9a likom shy un mois et demi hakkak

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I'm 41 y.o., have severe sleep disorder, extreme dry skin, so then I decided to take collagen this brand. Also I stop drinking coffee as well as wine my favorite. Now it's been 2 weeks since first took this tablet and my skin look way better. Satisfied!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Took a chance on this primarily for hair thickness/regrow. After several weeks using no effect on me though noticed nails grows really fast and skin became more elastic and healthier. Will give 5 stars if there's any effect on hair as it claims. Will continue using it to 2nd bottle and stop if still no effect on my hair :) Used only 2 tabs a day as recommended 6 tabs a day is too much for me. Update! Noticed few hair growth on my hair line. From 4 to 5 star rating

Posted on May 7, 2022

At 1st i was hesitant with this and im not a fan of taking tabs especially have to take 6 tabs a day. But after research and consultation from my doctor i go for it. It took me awhile to review on this product coz i want to really see results and write an honest review.. this is the one risk i never regret, im 44 now i thought im old and that my body is old. But i agree now that we really need supplements like this. It brings back the youthful me. It works as long as you follow the required dosage. I do a little exercise 3x a week Atleast coz my strength is back. And im happy i found this iherb too.. im at ease that im taking an authentic supplements. My 2nd order is coming.. i hope this helps. Goodluck!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Neocell is one of the most reliable brands. This mix has both collagen and hyaluronic acid, so it makes life easier than having to combine them yourself. There is almost no noticeable smell or taste. Usually, mixing it with coffee or fruit shakes if you are worried about a smell. Mixing it with plain water tastes a very slight flavour but it wouldn't call something unpleasant. Dissolves easily. Amazing for hair growth and improve thickness. The skin texture has improved and can feel the skin become glows and tightened. Superb!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I used a lot of moisturizing products because I suffer from severe dry skin, and when I read the comments I said I will try maybe my skin will improve, but the shock was much greater than my expectations, my skin improved and became so shiny that I don't need to apply any moisturizing creams!! In addition, I suffer from dry eyes and it has improved by 70%, Alhamdulillah and thank you I herb and BIG thanks for NEOCELL company❤️😘

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

This is has been a great help for my bones, hair and skin.2 weeks after i started taking this i started noticing the difference.My hairfall reduced and my nails became stronger.I used to have severe joint pains but once i starte dhaving this it has helped keep it under control. The only downside is having to take 6 tablets a day( pretty big ones)

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I bought this one in addition with the collagen powder. I didn’t take 6 tablets a day as indicated, thus, 4 tabs a days since I’m already taking the collagen powder. This was an excellent choice bec it aids my skin to look moistened esp on my face. I’ll definitely buy this again!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The reason why I bought this because I am facing a very serious hair falls after I got my covid. I am so worried that one day I will get bald. Besides that, this product actually help with my skin texture too. I am facing a lot of side effects from the covid and this is definitely help me a lot. This works well with vitamin c. You can see the difference in the photo.