CAD

great

Posted by 5611474153740921929 on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This exfoliating body lotion helps with my keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price.

Effective and affordable AHA body lotion

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have minor patches of psoriasis on my arms and this has helped immensely to keep them flake free. I also haven't suffered any irritation or clogging using it on other areas, including my face and chest.

Great

Posted by 5437152639760000507 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

Fabulous for winter

Posted by SihayasWorld on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this body lotion, it's intensively nourishing and hydrates dry skin really well, making it silky smooth for a long time. Also, because of the AHA, my skin would always have a natural glow the next day. It is very emollient and I don't know how much I would like it during the hotter months but it's a skin saver during winter and cold weather.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

Nothing special

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes after I used this body lotion my skin feels like burning. It does moisturize, but it's sticky and maybe leave the skin smooth, but does not really even the skin tone. I also think it is a bit expensive.

I love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It hydrates better than any other, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is easily applied and works from the first application. I will definitely buy!

I liked it

Posted by 5516492848116753852 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product. It feels soft and smooth in my skin.

Just the very best

Posted by 4742267515360830440 on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are straight forward and it is amazing at smoothing out my skin and helping with discoloration.

Fast shipping, great product!!

Posted by 4818654956286291707 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

1 2 3 4