CA

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

70+ sunscreen is a most to all of us . this product is excellent in all, and price save a lot for a 70+ spf i order 2pcs since 25% discount and never regret it since the texture is super cool in my face it won't give you a gost look after putting it .as i experience most of sunscreen after putting into your skin it lev's a white marks and so ugly to look, but this once never.. highly recommend.

79a01663-23d9-42c9-afb8-29af799c154d
7087fa50-9ab9-45b3-8213-8d8bd6c66b73
3240875f-4baf-4cb4-83eb-389b4788f320
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Would I wear this as a daily sunscreen under my makeup? Absolutely not, it's way too oily and thick. For daily city wear sunscreens, I prefer the K-Beauty options, as they're thinner and sink in easier. However, this is a perfect sunscreen for outdoor exercise or the beach. When I'm hiking in the hot summer sun or swimming in the ocean, I want my sunscreen to be thick enough where I can feel it so I know I'm getting ample protection. This is what this sunscreen is for. If you're looking for a sunscreen for daily wear, however, this is not what you want. I've never attempted to apply makeup over this but I imagine it would be a nightmare.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My skin is sensitive. i always had a breakout even for a sunscreen. then i found this product. And i can say i have found my new Bff in life. lol. But honestly this sunscreen only suits my skin. The quality is excellent. Its affordable for a big size The scent and smell is good. I do not have allergic reactions to it. I feel protected especially during this summer season. This has been already part of my daily routine skin care products. since its spf 70 i can say my skin is well protected outside.

78e091d8-1c41-4cd7-b014-773297c8857b
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This sunscreen is affordable, comes in a good size and has supreme quality. It has a strong scent of sunscreen which fades quickly. Absorbs well into the skin and leaves a slight shine that disappears, too. It feels good applying it and also knowing that around more than 25% of the tube is sunscreen filters, so you're getting the best protection out there. Highly recommended and even if you don't like it, you can use it on your hands or any other part of the body. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thank you!

139701c8-5be9-4c60-ab2c-9701d98fd8b5
Posted on May 12, 2022

Product under use It looks like the quality is good for it composition and benefits concern the frequency of use is noticed on the package the size is good either the scent gentle on the skin even the sensitive one not for under six months age i feel my personal care routine smell good

281e290d-4824-4a00-94d2-95cc359ef508
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on May 25, 2022

I bought it for my husband to use before tennis plays. The scent is a bit heavy, smells like gas station 😬, but he says it’s very masculine :). Still very good quality, sport approved, package is good, easy to drop in a bag. The consistency is somewhere in the middle - not light like moisturizes, but not cream heavy, the best thing is that it’s not sticky and doesn’t leave white cast! We both use it frequently, but i personally prefer neutrogena stick. Anyway, I will repurchase because it does the job in this crazy humid hot Israeli weather. Looks that it is rather small size and will not last long, since you need to reapply. But I won’t change it.

68b102d9-f3d7-4e28-84dd-9278eb5bafb4
f6934869-bd6d-4b34-b7a7-eb660f132109
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

A product that every sensitive skin person must have.As my skin so sensitive was searching for best sunscreen,came across it in amazon browsing tried it...Done a wonderful job...its really miracle on my face.I myself couldn't believe my faced changed a lot am so happy now I can move on my field work daily without any hesitation.It give very fresh look even after long time after usage on my face...