Help

10 plus years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking New Chapter suppliments for over 10 years. The Every man 40+ is fantastic! Great energy. Some people think it is extravegant to spend this much on Suppliments yet they spend more on their lawns and cars to keep them up. Makes no sense. Enjoy!

Best multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter recently reformulated its multi-vitamins for men over 40 and this is the result. It's a great product! Not cheap, however, but worth it. iHerb's price is the lowest I've seen.

Great men's multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dad has taken this for years. Like all New Chapter products it is effective and fully supportive. Wonderful.

had allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this but I had allergy to it

ss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

strange feeling

Great product; used for 20 years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years and recommend it highly. No problems taking it on an empty stomach and based on their statements is highly bioavailable.

My husband's Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My son works for a major nutrition store in charge of this section of his store and recommended this vitamin for my husband.

Glenn Smith

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good product, seems to work well (my Dr. prescribed this for me to take 2x day.) It helped my blood reports.

Men's OneADay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

AS I bought for someone else, can not comment.

Iherb & New Chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion Iherb is the best out there, they walk the talk. New Chapter's everyman II is the best multivitamin out there (nobody's even close) for men over 40. If iherb is out of stock (hasn't happened yet) I'll wait till they're back in stock to purchase. Jim G., Tonasket, WA

1 2 3