worried about the chia seeds

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of my three children has ADHD and is very sensitive to texture. I was searching iherb.com for high protein products and snacks for kids and accidentally stumbled upon Chia Moxie Peanut Butter. I was worried about the chia seeds being "too yucky" for my children. I was also concerned that the texture of natural peanut butters can be too dry for little mouths to swallow but I decided to give it a try because of the ingredients -- peanuts, chia seeds, celtic sea salt. If I could post a picture of the empty PB spoons in my sink as proof that my kids really like it, I would! The PB texture is smooth with little to no oil reservoir on the top. There is no sugar, so if your kids are used to sugary PB, I suggest you can try introducing it with jam or honey to groom their palate. We also mix it in smoothies. My verdict on the chia seeds? There is no chia seed taste at all. The seeds "pop" in your mouth like sushi roe (sorry - it's not a nice comparison but it's an accurate one) but my kids don't seem to notice. I highly recommend it's worth trying at least once. This is our new peanut butter.

tasty and lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took a spoonful of it and couldn't stop myself from scooping another spoonful of it. taste lovely the chia seeds add alittle crunch to it ! Love to eat my peanut butter out from the jar.

My Favorite Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All natural and easy to stir. The chia seeds give it a little crunch and extra nutrition.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this peanut butter is great Tasty and really natural

tasty and nutritious, Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by Moony90 on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made from peanuts chia seeds and salt only no added sugar, preservatives so it good for you. the consistency is very thick, tasty and nutritious Highly recommended..

very good

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor and texture. Will buy again in the future.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What's not to love? (Except for the price?) No added sugar, fat or salt, just some crunchy chia seeds added.

chia peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's consistency was kinda watery til you mix it up. It taste no different from regular peanut butter

Tastes healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes healthy, unsalted, chia seeds add a little crunch. Texture a bit slimy in room temperature, reminds me off cake batter, which is why I like this.

A bit bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

had to add salt. The Cia is not really well blended with it all, so a slight mixing is required. Nice product in general.

1 2