CA

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
So good

The quality is good. I buy this for my uncle, my uncle age now is 55 years old. The taste of the vitamin is ok. The benefit of this product is too sharpen the memory. The ingredient is fit for him, it’s for brain dan antioxidant. Have coQ10. The package is have a good seal.

7f488776-7693-4fb2-9d17-655da43b67b3
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Omega-3 has so many health benefits. It is good to take it on regular basis. Coenzyme Q-10 helps immune system to fight viruses including Covid. Q10 increases energy production and decreases oxidative stress. I ordered it for my relative to help her recovery. I trust this high-quality brand.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Omega 3 it's important for body healt to both women and men It's good for heart health And it's help your skin to be young Good for your brain The quality of package is amazing Totally recommended

9e9189d8-d4e0-473a-bdfc-02050958a141
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I really like and trust Nordic Naturals and have a consistently great experience with quality of product, prices, shipping, and communication. This supplement is specifically recommended for Hashimoto's so that's why I chose it, hoping that the ingredients will help reduce my antibodies. They are easy to swallow and no aftertaste at all.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using this product for a while. it contains omega3 so it is good for heart. besides it has CoQ10 it gives an antioxidant to health.

de962377-8471-4afd-8e0b-d9ab93264b38
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I heard that this is a very good brand with top quality but the size is quite big and the dosage is 2 a day. The prenatal from the same brand is less then half the size.

e344ca88-0d35-4cc2-ae42-25f75198d393
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Have been buying this for my mom for years. To be honest, with most supplements, it is hard to pinpoint if it is effective or not. But just on paper, in terms of purity, concentration and the added CoQ10, it is definitely value for money.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is the first fish oil that doesn’t repeat! I stopped taking it for years because of burping up other brands. It’s great quality and I will be a repeat customer. Nice to have the CoQ10 in it too. One less pill to take!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love this omega 3! I wanted to take coq10 and didnt want a separate capsule so it is convenient. The benefits are great : Skin moisturization, inflammation reduced and brain function.