CAD

the best

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used lots of different brands of Stevia, and I think this one is THE BEST! I love this combination with inulin and chromium. The taste cannot be beaten! Yum!

Good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Mar 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years now. It is just as good as the more expensive "Stevia Plus", it contains the prebiotic and has the added bonus of chromium which has been shown to help even further with the blood sugar level. I highly recommend it!

Great Sweetber

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced Equal with Stevia and I am very pleased with the taste.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1987219 on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stevia has a wonderful flavor and no after taste. I use it in my coffee, tea and cereals. I also like that it has the addition of chromium. It is a great value for a great product. I love ordering from Iherb! The best prices, the best products, and excellent shipping time!

Taste GREEEAT

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Jul 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Stevia balance tasted a little sweeter then the regular stevia sugar. It also had the benifit of adding Chromium, which helps to lower the glucose a bit naturally. and the price is Awsome. Thanks iherb and NOW

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1540782 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I now prefer the taste of this product to sugar. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

excellent bargin

Posted by Reviewer2113082 on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I paid $12.95 for just one of the Stevia Balance, with inulin and Chromium, 100 packets at a health food store. For the same price at IHerb.com I bought 2.

Chi-Ching Jackpot

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with Stevia its unreal, at least until the government pretends to find something wrong with it due to sugar consumption being down in the US and people becoming less OBESE than normal for people in our nation including myself. I love sweets and I wish that there was a whole line of snack products made with Stevia, Id buy them.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many sugar replacement products, this one does not cause any after taste. I bought this for the Chromium (which is good for the heart) & inulin (which is good for the eyes)

NO MALTODEXTRIN

Posted by Reviewer1477563 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide that is used as a food additive. It is produced from starch by partial hydrolysis and is a "cheap" sugar substitute added to way many foods people eat. This product is one of a handful that has none of this crap plus other added "natural" ingredients, inulin and chromium. Plus the stevia is organic and this product contains no artificial this or that crap! Knowledge is power and this is the best Stevia product I herb has in my humble opinion has.