Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Double Strength L-Theanine, 200 mg, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have felt more at ease in difficult situations as well as less short tempered and with a little more clarity than before. I have seen an improvement in my immune system and my heart is stronger and beating more smoothly overall. The most common side effect that has happened to me was having the feeling of being slightly off balance, which is why I recommend walking when trying these for the first time separately from other medications if you are just starting out. Keep in mind that everyone will react differently to them but based on how they made me feel I would say they are definitely worth a try, especially because they aren't addictive like a lot of other medicines available currently.

0ab43189-e0b2-4f4e-8459-9fbfc586cd73
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I am very satisfied and happy with this product! It does exactly what it's supposed to do at a reasonable price too. I have seen some results (almost a month now since starting these) I am more relaxed, calmer and I am controlling my stress a bit better combined with a few more vitamins- it has definitely played a role in my overall stress management. I usually take 3 - 4 L-Theanine pills a night before bed and after my last meal along side Melatonin, Ashwagandha and Vitamin C, this has been working well for me so far with a good night's sleep. It took me a few days for my body to get used to it and results started to appear. I highly recommend L-Theanine as a regular supplement before bed.

5cd4d975-4411-4e1d-9cdf-4d4fa442853d
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Initially I found out about this product from iherb, I tried it and found it helpful. The pill size is quite small, easy to consume. I took 2 for the dose, because for me 1 is less useful 😁good quality, the composition is quite good. so for me this supplement really helps reduce my anxiety problems 😉

520346b7-9983-4b47-bd8f-dc0509cc6e45
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Theanine is one of the most studied supplement or "nootropic" alongside Creatine. It is present in green tea but when I want to easy anxiety or in desperate need of sleep, I take one pill together with one Chamomille pill and Ashwagandha pill and sleep very good. disclaimer: if yu have night terrors or you dont't like very vivid dreams skip L-Theanine before seep because it gives intense dreams

3405878d-c9fe-4293-ac1e-81d90f8e6628
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

capsules size is not big. and it tastes ok.( sometimes I open the capsules). I definitely can feel the difference. I'm more relaxed after taking it. I either take too capsules or I would open keep it under my tongue. I'm not sure if it can help someone with anxiety or depression.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Wow! These have been a life saver! I originally bought these to use in my nootropic stack, for the benefits with caffeine and other supplements. I wasn't sure about the inositol ingredient, but the price was good and I love NOW Foods brand. The reason they've been such a saviour is that lately, due to post-Covid effects, my wife has been experiencing anxiety, some days all the way up to panic attacks. I told her to try taking these before something heavier like xanax, and wow! They have helped so much to keep her anxiety down. Her energy is much more balanced, her breath is deeper. Great quality! As for myself, I take one in the morning with my cup of coffee before my workout and meditation and I find myself both energized for training and easily able to drop into a peaceful state when I sit on my mat.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Our doctor recommended it for our family who my daughter and husband both struggle with ADD or ADHD and with their sleep. Both take it daily and they know if the don't take it - there is a big change in not only their sleep but focus and moods. So Now has a great price and seems to work too with the benefits of what its suppose to help with! Great product for the price! :)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great product at a great price. I use a lot of products from Now Foods and trust the brand. I noticed a difference in my sleep and resulting mood/energy with a few days of using in conjunction with a couple of other complimentary products. Highly recommend to others experiencing sleep/mood/energy issues.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Had been having trouble waking up after 3-4 hours of sleep. Read that this ingredient, L-theanine, had the benefit of being mind calming so now taking before bed & it is helping! Had tried melatonin but had not really helped & then read concerns about taking it too much since it's a hormone. Feel much better about taking this product on an on-going basis & having more success. Feel like this is a quality product & like that it is double strength.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Bought this for very first time as i read that it helps to calm down the mind. Suggestion is to take L-Theanine in mornings and it will probably take a week to start seeing results. Am in my 2nd week, i think i do feel slightly calmer since taking this.