Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Egg White Protein, Creamy Chocolate, 1.5 lbs (680 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 28, 2022

The NOW Foods Egg White Protein in the Creamy Chocolate flavor is such a good deal! It's also really tasty. It's great in protein shakes and smoothies. The price is excellent for how much great quality protein you get in one package, too! NOW Foods is a trusted brand; I always like their products.

Posted on May 4, 2022

My nutritionist, based on my blood type (O+) recommended this protein powder over others. I like it very much and feel it is beneficial after my work outs. I like the chocolate flavor. There is a little bit of a funny taste (the egg white, I guess) that is easily masked by the almond butter I put in the shake in addition to almond milk and a banana. Great product. I'll continue to use.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This egg white powder has a good , clean taste. I have used it successfully in smoothies and baking. Personally, I would prefer it be a little sweeter and a bit more chocolate, but I still like it a lot. No strange aftertaste either. It makes a thick, smooth, rich tasting "shake"

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

It is not as tasty as the brand's milk protein, but it is of the same high quality and purity. A good option is for people with lactose intolerance. I like it, it dissolves easily in water and if you add half a banana to it, it becomes a great breakfast.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The product is so good for me I totally recommend it

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

A great product for people on a keto diet. Good taste. Quality without complaint. I use it to prepare chocolate-flavored cakes. I recommend

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I think it's too expensive for the flavor and texture compared to other brands, but the macros are on point.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good product Good absorption Good recovery

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price