NADH essential for ATP producton, for nervous system and the brain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife is taking it under our Doctor's direction. NADH is essential for the nervous system and the brain. Refer to Depression Free for Life, An All Natural 5 Step Plan to reclaim Your Zest for Living. By Gabriel Cousens, M.D.

Excellent Co Enzyme for Energy for M.E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with other Co Enzymes and it a fantastic treatment for M.E. NADH is involved in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's primary intracellular energy source. When NADH is oxidized in cellular energy-producing organelles called mitochondria, it forms water and energy. This energy is preserved as ATP. Every energy-consuming reaction requires ATP, so the more NADH a cell has available, the more energy it can produce. To keep up with the cellular demand for energy, the body continuously synthesizes NADH (a process that involves niacin, a B-complex vitamin). Some believe M.E is nothing more than lack of chemical Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP-cellular energy), which provides power to the body. Chronic infections, stress, and other ailments tend to deplete the chemical. NADH is the chemical that jumpstarts the production of ATP in the body’s cells. NADH is known to trigger energy production through ATP generation and is also a great oxidator.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow I found out what I was missng out on after taking these NADH capsules for the past 3 weeks.I have increased energy levels,certainly more motivation and concentration and a better general feeling of wellness.It has certainly helped pick me up after side effects of Hepatitis C treatment and at 55years of age it is great to have the increase of energy and feeling a lot brighter generally,also seems to have helped with the jetlagged feeling which I have being a shift worker.Thankyou!!

NADH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got so I couldn't afford my Adderal, and started using this, and it works just as well for me, and it is like 8 times cheaper. LOL

Subtle energy and increased concentration

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All I know is, I take one of these pills and boom! Within about 5 minutes I feel really good. I have increased energy that lasts for hours and I seem to be able to stick it out in boring staff meetings better. My concentration is definitely improved.

No Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have nearly finished the whole container and have not noticed any difference to my well being. Maybe it would work for other people but it has not appeared to work for me. No effects positive or negative.

Use for brain function

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and neurological healing. Still take Niacin but added NADH into the mix.

Now Foods, NADH, 10 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the NOW NAD sublingual & found it to be excellent. This is also very good, I like the addition of 200mg D-Ribose.

So Far So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only been on the prouduct for a couple of weeks but I believe I'm seeing a noticable difference in my mood, energy level, libido, and overall wellbeing. If I continue to improve over the next two weeks I'll be rating it a 5.

Causes lasting energy for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife is a school teacher who has to work long hours daily. We both started using this product to gain an increase in energy and it worked extremely well for both of us.

1 2 3