CA

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent toothpaste!

I really love this toothpaste! I have sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste that doesn't make them hurt. It also whitens my teeth and keeps them looking beautiful. It's a great natural product that contains coconut oil. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great natural toothpaste option!

f8c69edb-659f-4124-9566-d06f06117713
858566a9-c5b5-4e1f-8511-222a5f203f8a
53ff06d6-3164-4ac3-84de-47ee285a0ba2
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I am 31 age , i use this gentle coconut paste for 2 month , i like it , it helps me in brightening my teeth and clean it, i was use it twice daily , i advice to clean the teeth daily twice for effective result ,for honest first time was sensitive and i felt nausea,but i continue using because its powerfull teeth cleaner, finally put like ☺️if you like

3a7de4d6-cf3f-42e3-bdab-0cb8c7ee36fa
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is absolutely my favorite toothpaste! Even if dont make any foam for me its great because i love coconut taste and leave my mouth amd teeth really clean! Very gentle Vegan and cruelty free ! Smell good and taste like coconut. If you dislike mint toothpaste this is great for you!

995e9cc1-502f-4434-b00a-870892cb4e28
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It's a good toothpaste and it's flouride free. Surprisingly my teeth look a bit more white after using this for 2 weeks. Wish it was more minty but that's a personal opinion. If you don't like super minty, this will be perfect for you. Also kept my mouth very clean and smelling right. I recommend it!

ff1938bb-8ef7-4e0b-a4b4-5836312c9b6e
Posted on May 23, 2022

I highly recommend this toothpaste it has excellent quality and great benefits it is gentle that clean our teeth especially i have sensitive teeth, the size is good for traveling for easy to carry and soo luch love the flavor and definitely try the other flavor for me to use.

33d5adeb-0101-466d-97b9-275b2d323f80
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase. The product is excellent. I've been taking it for a few months now and have noticed a great improvement in my health. My cognition and memory were not thriving before I started taking this supplement, which is now what I consider to be a game changer.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I've been using this vitamin since it was first released and experienced the benefits after just a few days. It's easy to use and doesn't have any unpleasant side effects. The only drawback is that it costs $160 per month, but I bet with continuous use, the effects will be noticeable sooner rather than later.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love the flavor and the size, which means I can carry it in my bag anywhere, and I know is there when I need it. It carries simple and natural ingredients in its composition which makes for a very gentle but efficient cleanse in my teeth and that's great because I'm very sensitive to strong ingredients.

684af546-f461-4564-8c34-985e8f384f38